Martial Arts: Organic Precision
Martial Arts cultivate mastery of focused power, targeted energy and control. Refined precision is essential for safety and to receive optimum benefits.
1) T’ai Chi – The Slow Dance
2) Tae Kwon Do – The Dance of Precision
3) Aikido – The Dance of Harmonious Spherical Motion
Dance Arts: Emotional Expression
Dance Arts free us to be creative and expressive with our movements, which are greatly influenced by music.
1) Jazz Dance – The Dance of Showmanship, Expression and Fun
2) Modern Dance – The Dance of Shapes in Space
3) Duncan Dance – The Dance of Free-Spirited Honest Movement
Healing Arts: Functional Movement
Healing arts unify the body, mind, emotions and spirit. They follow The Body’s Way, the design and function of the body and align Your Body’s Way with The Body’s Way.
1) The Work of Moshe Feldenkrais – The Dance of Conscious Awareness of Sensation
2) Yoga – The Dance of Conscious Alignment of Bones + Joints
3) Alexander Technique – The Dance of Movement from the Top